Website Manager


Residential eligibility

Little League International has strict rules about players' eligibility to play in a particular local league - you must reside or your child must attend a school within a league's boundaries, as defined by Little League, in order for your child to play in that league.

In order to play in Queen Anne Little League, a player must currently reside on Queen Anne and parts of South Lake Union and Belltown. Our league borders are bounded by 15th Avenue West on the west, the Ship Canal to the north, the western shore of Lake Union and Westlake Avenue to Stewart Street on the east, and the shore of Elliot Bay and Stewart Street to the south.

Alternatively, if your child attends Queen Anne Elementary, Coe Elementary, John Hay Elementary, St. Annes, Seattle Country Day, McClure Middle School or another school that sits within the boundaries listed above your child is eligible to play for Queen Anne Little League.

Under certain circumstances, players whose families have moved off of Queen Anne may be eligible to get a waiver to allow them to continue playing in QALL. To be eligible for the waiver, you must have lived within QALL boundaries at the time your child first played in QALL. In order to get the waiver, you must present to league and district administrators sufficient proof of your current and last Queen Anne residence. For more information about what kind of residential proofs are required, please contact a league official with your particular circumstances for assistance. Once a child has a waiver on file with QALL and our District Administrator, he or she will be eligible to play in QALL as long as he or she does so continuously, year-to-year, and that player's younger siblings will also be eligible for a waiver to play in QALL.

QALL Sponsors

Copyright © 2024 Queen Anne Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login